Monday, July 26, 2010

Smart Laughs

I once booked a ticket to see Judith Lucy at the International Melbourne Comedy Festival. I was so excited I started busting out the 'well I don't know about you, but the last time I...' jokes well in advance. I was with my great friends Trace and Inge.

On the night Judith was sick :-( This was devastating news as you could imagine. I was actually quite upset about it. We decided we were out for some comedy at one of the best comedy festivals in the world, so lets just do it. We went back to the ticket both and exchanged our ticket for Judith to one for Jamie. Jamie Kilstein was doing a show called 'There's no God, and that's ok'. It turned out to be the best comedy routine I had ever seen. He was amazing! I often go back and watch some of his stuff just to remind me of how crazy the world is.

This isn't the exact show I went to see but if you are up for a great laugh and enjoy some clever political humour, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment