Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spring into SPRING!

Spring is a great time of year. We all start to defrost and remember what it was like to be outside again. It's a time of famous racing carnivals and longer 12 hour days. A time for plants to blossom and show us their leaves again. A time to toy with the beach and flirt with swimming again. Picnics and play dates. Road trips and holiday planning. It's like Spring is to Summer what Christmas Eve is to Christmas. It's the anxious bit where things are noticeably changing and growing and becoming what will be the set up for yet another New Year!



I love Spring. I love the temperature of it. Not too hot, not too cold. I love that feeling that you can plan to be outdoors on weekends again. I love that we finally made it through winter, again. It reminds me of rooftop bars in Melbourne starting to return. Outside cinemas and festivals have already started advertising. This makes me happy.

Today is a good day! WELCOME BACK SPRING! I missed you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment